Tissue Paper Coloring Tutorial
Jun 09, 2023
Did you know tissue paper can bleed?
That's right - using water, tissue paper, and a white crayon, we create a one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
Here are the instructions:
- Place your stencil on the sheet of watercolor paper.
- Using your white crayon, trace the stencil.
- Fill the spray bottle with water.
- Spray the entire sheet of watercolor paper. It should feel wet to the touch.
- One by one, place squares of tissue paper on the watercolor paper. The colors will begin to “bleed” - we want that!
- Spray the paper as much as you need to so there is enough water underneath each piece of tissue paper.
- Let dry for 5-10 minutes.
- Peel off the tissue paper squares to reveal a “painted” canvas!