Quill Activity Tutorial
Mar 14, 2023
Want to step up your writing game with a fancy writing utensil? Have we got the activity for you!
Come along as we create a one-of-a-kind quill to satisfy all of your writing needs.
- Add a glue dot at the top of the pen (not the cap!).
- Stick the feather to it.
- Add 5-6 more glue dots around the sides of the pen. Be sure to include one at the very top and at the part closest to the cap (without touching it).
- Wind the string around the pen from the top to where the pen and pen cap meet.
- Cut the string so that the end of it sticks to a glue dot.
- Optional: add more glue dots around the cap of the pen, starting from the top.
- Wind the string around the cap and cut it so the end of the string sticks to the glue dot.
There you have it!
More of a visual learner? Here's a video tutorial to help you out: