Mar 08, 2023
Wondering how to assemble your Hummingbird Hanger activity? Look no further!
This special activity brings a pop of color to your home just in time for spring. Using just a photo, a wooden cutout, string, Mod Podge, and a foam brush, we can have this assembled in no time!
Tip: Grab a pair of scissors before you begin. You'll want to trim the edges off the photo to line up with the wooden door hanger.
- Squirt some of the Mod Podge directly onto the wood.
- Use the foam brush to coat the entire piece of wood with the Mod Podge.
- Place the photo over the wood. Line up the holes in the picture with the holes in the wood before pressing it down.
- Smooth the picture down with your fingers so there are no air bubbles.
- Squirt a little bit of Mod Podge onto the top of the picture.
- Use the brush to coat the whole picture.
- Allow to dry.
- Cut the excess picture so it is the same shape as the wood.
- Loop the string through both holes and tie a knot.
Are you more of a visual learner? Check out our tutorial video instead!