Fish Tank Sensory Tube Tutorial
Jun 07, 2023
Dive under the sea and find calmness with this fish tank sensory tube activity.
Sensory tubes provide many benefits, including:
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination to turn the tube upside down
- Encourages the user to identify sounds, shapes, colors, and the items inside
- Provides both audio and visual cues for recognition
- Encourages communication of what the user is experiencing
- Provides a sense of relaxation
- Sharpens skills such as focus and attention
Curious how to do it?
- Add your sea creatures and seashells to the bottle.
- Add water.
- Optional: Add a small amount of glitter to the tube. (Note: adding too much glitter will make it clumpy!)
- Shake it up and enjoy!