May 09, 2023
Figure out whether or not you can leave that winter jacket at home with this Fahrenheit Frenzy activity, which teaches us how to identify temperature by looking at both the thermometer and the colors next to it.
- Squeeze some Mod Podge onto the wood plank.
- Using your foam brush, spread the Mod Podge over a small area.
- Apply the tissue paper squares.
- Spread a layer of Mod Podge on top.
- Add the thermometer to the middle of the wood plank.
TIP: Apply the colors in the following order so we can tell the temperature by both color and the number on the thermometer. Red, orange, yellow, light blue, medium blue, dark blue.