Mar 10, 2023
Do you hear that? It's the sound of your very own bird chimes activity singing in the springtime breeze!
Follow along to assemble your bird chimes activity from the March 2023 Bird Watch box.
- Choose whether to color one or both sides of your bird using the markers. (We recommend both if it will be spinning around in the breeze.)
- You have 4 short pieces of string and one long piece. Set aside the long piece of string for now.
- Using a short piece of string, thread it through the hole in a wind chime and then one of the holes in the bottom of the bird.
- Tie a knot.
- Repeat for the remaining chimes.
- Using the long piece of string, thread it through the hole at the top of the bird and tie a knot.
- Optional: cut the extra thread close to the knot.
More of a visual learner? Take a peek at our tutorial video: